Followers

Saturday, December 10, 2016

I am a people person.

I am a people person.

Its my innate inborn ability to connect with people. People from all kinds of backgrounds, and all kinds of statuses. I don't care if a person I am talking to comes from a poor background, or is a rich person.

Like I said in my previous post, I connect with people whose names and faces that I may not remember at all. I laugh, share a joke, and then I am on the roads again, traveling, discovering new places, talking to new people.

I can never sit in one place, or stick to one person totally or emotionally. I draw inspiration from people. Everyone I meet on the way teaches me something that I don't know.

Sex is out of question.

I am not sure if I can find a man or woman that will say I am okay with you talking to so many people, or treating them like you have known them from ages when in fact you just met them. There has been no one so far.

That makes a people person. Totally. No one ever comes close to what I am, what I see, and where I want to go. No one. Ever.

No comments :

Post a Comment