Followers

Monday, December 5, 2016

Mission Declared : Missile Launch

I wanted to write a story on Missile Launch.

Suppose you have an enemy that has been planning on launching missiles at you. Missiles that are the usual ones but the ones that mark their target and never leave the target, following the target everywhere.

You try to thwart the attempts, or try to disable the missile launch themselves.

After a while you get tired.

I almost stopped in tracks at the story.

I complete it this way.

I go to the enemy base or headquarters, whatever you want to call it. Running away from missiles is my habit, after all the attempts the enemy has made at sabotaging my life.

Then, I hide myself behind the enemy.

There is no way out.

Both the enemy and I die.

End of story!

Love,
Annapoornima

No comments :

Post a Comment