Followers

Saturday, December 17, 2016

My divorce story

Dear All,

I am writing to let you all know. Demonetisation has been happening. It is ruining my life.

I want to complain about my message that I logged with the prime minister's website. Both the message on phone and mobile are missing.

I went to see Chief Minister and was not available at the time I went to see him.

This is RajhaPrabhu, my exhusband's profile. This is my father in law's profile

I went to the court near Lalbagh, on H. Siddaiah Road. The Judges changed three times within a span of one year.  

I read that the gold given to a girl at the time of marriage belonged to the girl. I read it here, http://www.lawctopus.com/academike/streedhan-right-woman/ and here, http://www.thehindu.com/todays-paper/tp-national/streedhan-is-womans-exclusive-property-sc/article7906734.ece

I met a lawyer Basavaraj B L who took 9000 Rupees from me and never appeared to the court after the second hearing.

My exhusband gave me an alimony of two lakh rupees. I quit my Job from Apnacourse.com which was giving me a salary of eighteen thousand per month to move in with Rajhaprabhu.

My in-laws and parents did not give me the jewelry also.

I have more stories to tell that. I did not have a job in Chennai. Neither do I have now.

I quit from IPTel at Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore because they were paying me Rs 15,000 per month.

How far is this right?

How do I tell this to these people?

Thanks and regards,
Annapoornima






1 comment :

  1. I contact Dr.Agbazara when i had of him and This was even faster than I could dream of. Thank you for taking time to listen to me and answering all my emails Dr.Agbazara. I feel emotional strong again. My confidence is back and I can see my future clearly now. I am forever grateful for your help in re-uniting me with my lover who divorced and left me years ago for another woman. you will see for your self what am saying when you contact this great spell caster called Dr.Agbazara on for any help at: ( agbazara@gmail.com ) OR call or add on WHATSAPP: +2348104102662 ) and get your problems solved.

    ReplyDelete