Followers

Thursday, December 15, 2016

Our house counstruction story

 Dear Appa, Yamanappa Koppad(YK), brother, Basavaraj Koppad(BK), sister, Dhakshayini Koppad(DK), and mother, Malathi Koppad(MK) alias Mariyamma Kurubar.
This is my contribution to the house that we together built.

I got housing loan documents ready after quitting my job at UnicitaConsulting. I  was getting a decent salary of Rs 30,000 as a Patent Analyst at Unicita. I gave all that to MK.

When the house construction started, I quit my job. I applied for a housing loan from State bank of India, Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore. Which was refused. Then, I went to Canara Bank, Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore and applied again. This time, they sanctioned Rs 28 lakh for the house.

I overlooked the construction of the house for over a period of two years. I spent all my money that I had saved for myself, that I handed to MK.

I still have records for all some of the talks that have been happening between me and YK, MK, BK, and I rarely speak to DK.

DK and MK threatened me to get married to Rajhaprabhu. I had a dizzying confusion of choosing between family and marrying. I chose to marry Rajhaprahu for you people. You never came and saw me properly at Rajhaprabhu's house.

There is still a lot of money that you people have not returned to me. I have records of how much loan is being repaid since I have direct access to the loan accounts. 

Tell me how much you spent for my marriage, how much you spent for me? How much I have not returned to you?

Because this time, I am coming back with court case, police, and general public to tell what you have done to me.

Tell me how you intend to return my favor to me.

Rest, please watch me when I do what I do.

To update you that I am not bluffing, I have bank records, police records, and voice recordings of when my parents were hitting me.

I have already spoken to these bunch of idiots, and they think I cannot do anything to them. MK, and YK hit me in the house. I have a domestic abuse violence case against MK, and YK.  DK watched while MK and YK hit me.

BK took me to Jagadeeshwari Matha ashram in Bidar when I told MK was making my life horrible.

Thank you all for reading.


23 comments :

  1. Hello The 28 lakhs loan was sanctioned to appa for the site which was in appas name and all the 28 lakhs loan have been paid from appas salary and from his retirement money for which there are records , please stop fooling around and look after your life , we wish you all the best for your life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. and nobody asked you to quit your job, please stop being foolish here and start looking after your career

    ReplyDelete
  3. Supreme court recently has passed a order that a house built by a father with his money , loan in his name, and also the loan returned by his salary , will entitle the house to him only not to his children, it is very clear , please stop fooling around

    ReplyDelete
  4. parents wants their children married and tell us how much money did u spend on your marriage. We would not like to comment on how much we spent , and it was appa whoc got you loan sanctioned to go to america

    ReplyDelete
  5. it was parents who paid for your education right from class 1 to engineering, what about returning all those money along with the interest, why did they send you to school, got admission to engineering, and send you to america.

    ReplyDelete
  6. also it was who introduced you to professor in IIsc to get your project assistant job

    ReplyDelete
  7. what about the money parents have spent on food , clothes , etc etc right from chilhood , will you be able to return all those money

    ReplyDelete
  8. And what about mother carrying you in her stomach for 9 long months with all the labour pain to give you birth

    ReplyDelete
  9. when she had problems she did not go around with this pity public to ask for help ,so please dont be foolish. we still want you to live your life and let us lead our life peacefully

    ReplyDelete
  10. Even no father says i will give the top floor to Anu, second floor to your sis and bottom floor to bro, he has still not forgotten you,

    ReplyDelete
  11. First learn to respect others and others will respect you ,

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ask the public, what will the public do when their sisters start posting openly that would go loose with everbody , lets see if they support that

    ReplyDelete
  13. The owner decides…and naturally!
    The laws of the land also state that the owner of any self-earned property can do whatever they like with their property…only the spouse can stake a claim

    ReplyDelete
  14. the above is the supreme court judgement

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello raj,

      I dont know who you are. I know my brother is Basavaraj. He is the only raj, I know. I will come home and show me the papers for whatever you are stating. If there is anything against you said, tell me what I have to do to you. I will call some people and come home. Give it to me in writing, whatever you are stating? I am not asking for the entire property. I am just asking what I spent, and the effort that I put in for the house. I dont want one single penny extra from you, and God forbid, one single less penny from you. For indianness sake, you can replace penny with paisa. With all that you have said, please write me an email with all the statements you have to make. I will show you how things are done from my end.

      Best regards,
      Annapoornima

      Delete
    2. And god forbid, please dont advise me on what I have to do.

      Delete
    3. And if you are talking about food, money, and other things that Appa and Amma gave me, Give the entire control of that house. I will treat Appa, Amma the rest of my life just the way they treated me. I will provide for food, clothing and everything just the way they gave me.

      Delete
    4. It is their house , why would they give you control of their house and one more thing u need not look after them, they have worked hard and earned enough money for their livelihood. They did whatever they have done for the love of their daughter, and not because they were expecting you to look after them.

      Delete
    5. If you think you are so good , why dont you earn your own money and look after yourself instead of begging for fathers property

      Delete
    6. Why dont they sign the papers to the first floor of the house for the "love" towards their daughter? Let them sign the papers, and I will let it go. I am asking you to call me on 8792879112 if you want to come and talk to me? yeah, deal? If you want, I will give them a cheque for two lakhs just for the "love" towards my parents. Come speak to me in person. And just so that you know, I will keep few people ready to "talk". You know the police, the chief minister of Karnataka, and other dignitaries because I went to the chief minister's house to "talk" about my problem.

      Delete
    7. @raj, I am earning my own money. I am *NOT* living with my parents. If you did not know that.

      Delete
    8. @raj, Are you reading right? I am not even asking one inch of my father's property. I am just asking what I spent for the house.

      Delete
  15. Also, @raj I dont know who you are. Since I called my brother to talk you know and his phone is switched off.

    ReplyDelete