Followers

Sunday, December 11, 2016

Yoga and Meditation

As stressed I am right now, I have tried non medical treatments of doing meditation as well.

I did this class way back in 1999 from Sahaja Stithi Yoga organized by Gurudatta Guruji.

Meditation did some good work initially. It calmed my jitter nerves.

But then I started having dreams. Dreams of falling down stairs.

I remember when I attended the class I had this thoughts of mass orgy. I did not like it.

I did not like the thought process that Gurudutt Guruji, propagated. Isolation from people, and leading ascetic life. I mean, if you have a problem, you don't go to forests and meditate upon a stone rock, how does the problem go away.

One thing about me, I am fascinated with life. Everything excites me. Colors, people's expressions, food, etc all of it really gets me going. I cannot sit without doing something. But here was a thought process that was taking away from that. So, I did do one thing. I practiced meditation process in my room for a while.

It did not take away the stress after some time. My health deteriorated more.

I was having dreams of going away from people, I saw myself dying, etc.

I thought it was more stress, and then I stopped meditating. I started dancing which turned my mind towards my body. Which was better than meditating. With eyes open.

No comments :

Post a Comment